Stephanie Tran, D.D.S., endodontist
- B.A., University of the Pacific
- D.D.S., University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital
- Endodontics Certificate University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Chief resident in Post-Graduate Endodontics Program
- Member of The American Association of Endodontics, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Society & Suffolk County Dental Society
Dr. Stephanie Tran completed her undergraduate studies at The University of The Pacific in Stockton, California. She then went on to receive her D.D.S. at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. Dr. Tran then completed her residency at SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital on Long Island, New York.
Dr. Tran is extremely active in in the community. She takes part in many volunteer programs such as Stand Up For The Homeless and Student Community Outreach for The Public Education. During her time in Tennesse, Dr. Tran became the Chief Resident in her post-graduate Endodontics residency. Dr. Tran believes that continuing education is the key to success and growth and she is persistent in the courses that she takes. She is active in the Port Jefferson Study Club as well as the Smithtown Study club. Dr. Tran is fluent in Vietnamese and French.
Between volunteering, working and continuing education courses, Dr. Tran uses her downtime to cook, go on hikes, do crafts, read and travel.
WANT DR. Tran TO BE YOUR DENTIST?
Dr. Tran is currently accepting new patients. Reserve an appointment with her today by selecting the date and time most convenient for you and mentioning Dr. Tran in the comments section.