Kenia Alvarez, Periodontist
- B.S., University of Florida
- D.M.D., Nova Southeastern Univeristy
- Residency, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Advanced Education Program in Periodontics, NYU Lutheran Medical Center
- Member of American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology and Northeastern Society of Periodontics
Dr. Kenia Alvarez is a skilled, passionate and caring Periodontist. She enjoys getting to know her patients as she cares for them. Of her patients, she says, "Everyone has a unique story to tell. I believe in treating the patient as a whole - taking into consideration their medical history, needs and wants as well as their social lifestyle." After graduating from dental school, Dr. Alvarez received the Community Service Award for her work as president of the Missions Club where she actively organized mission trips to undeserved countries. She also received the Award for Best Student in Periodontics.
Originally from Cuba, Dr. Alvarez moved to the US when she was 13 years old. She grew up in Florida and has been living in New York for the last three years. She is married with a beautiful young daughter, Kate.
Want DR. Alvarez to be your Periodontist?
Dr. Alvarez is currently accepting new patients. Reserve an appointment with her today by selecting the date and time most convenient for you and mentioning Dr. Alvarez in the comments section.